Saturday, September 13, 2008

boring...



Well, there is nothing much to write about. I am not sure I know how to act when I have a litter of healthy kittens, and all I really have to do is feed them twice a day. OK, so I do tend to go in and play with them 3 of 4 times a day, but how much can you write about happy healthy kittens playing? Yes, they are cute. Yes, they are fun. Yes, they poop a lot.

I did find out today that mama is not really afraid of Bentley. As a matter of fact, she was rubbing up on him after about 5 seconds of standing there looking at him. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera in hand, so I missed the pix of the little black cat family all gathered around Bentley. Perhaps tomorrow I will get that shot!

For now, I will count my lucky stars that my little family is happy and healthy. I know how fast that can change.
Here are some random shots...




Bentley crammed into the cat bed



My '62 Thunderbird, which is for sale!



Little Buckaroo when he was really itty bitty! Wow, he was little. So were Gracie and Maggie.



This picture always cracks me up. Buck in the foreground, and Ripley, Maggie and Gracie in the background.



You can see in this photo how big Buck is now. Bentley weighs 45lbs, and Buck looks pretty close to his size in this picture. I think Bucks weighs close to 20 lbs, but he is not fat, he is just a big boy.

No comments: