Thursday, April 30, 2009

new adventure

The itty bitties got a new "toy" this week. I hung the hammock up on the blue chair. They seemed to enjoy playing on it. They have become quite the jumpers lately, and I have to make sure I keep everything I want to keep intact at least on the 3rd shelf in the kitty room. (Like I neglected to do with their paperwork earlier this week.)


Everyone checks out the new hammock.



Sage and Halicy check out the bunk beds.

They are closing in on weight, but I don't think they will make it this week. The little ones are stalled. I think we have about 4+ ozs to go for Halicy, Dot and Sage. Kelsey and Hogan are well past the weight, so I may split the team up, and get them in before the crowd of kittens that are bound to show up soon. I don't have any real worries that any of these guys will linger at the shelter. They are just too cute. See what I mean?


Hogan is too cute for his own good.


More Cuteness.


Halicy battles it out with the cardboard paper towel tube.


Dot and Halicy work to untie the hammock.


Dot takes a go at it again.


Sage is getting tired.


But not too tired for a close-up.


Time for the Kelsey Show!


Kelsey is bored with that idea.


So she watches from her new perch.

4 comments:

Martin Hooper said...

Awww Kelsey you cute little lady!!

I dont think these kittens will have any trouble finding their forever homes..

As you say Jamie too cute!!

Anonymous said...

OMG (as the kids say these days), they are all squee-worthy cute. Being well-loved and cared for helps.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a cool hammock! They seem to really enjoy it. Such cuteness!

Poppy Q said...

Looks like great kitty fun.