Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New game

They learned something new! Charging the door as soon as it opens, and crying like someone is squeezing them when they want attention! I am having a hard time getting work done when I have to go check on them every 10 minutes to make sure they haven't gotten themselves into some king of pickle! Talk about the kittens that cried wolf!



Niles nibbles



Ebony in the hammock



Norton & Jet mix it up



Nadine has a chewing problem!


Norton plays with the "expensive" toy!


They do love to play. And they love attention. I picked up Nadine and put her on my knee while I was sitting cross legged in the room. Next thing I knew, she was asleep. They like to sleep on you. In that way they are like all the other litters.

They get their last dose of antibiotics tonight. Hopefully no more sneezing.

No comments: