Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Itty Bitties






This is my current group of itty bitties. Only 2 are related. That would be Noah and Natalie. Of course there is Robyn. Robyn has had some poop issues. Poor little thing had a butt like a faucet with a steady drip. She is better now, but still the loose stools, and she is not the only one now. I spoke too soon about this group being healthy. They seemed to be until today. Everyone but Sullivan is losing weight. Noah seemed lethargic, and had a little fever. I gave him some subQ fluids. Another thing you learn with babies...they get sick fast, but they also get better fast. I learned to give fluids because the faster you catch a dehydrated kitten, the better chance you have to get him well. He hardly notice I stuck him. Usually kittens scream like you are killing them when you do it, but Noah was good. Natalie treated me with a loose stinky plopper while I was in there getting weights. Sullivan climbed all over me like I am a kitty condo, and Reuben was attacking everyone. That's what he does.

No comments: