Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not outta the woods yet...


When I got home this afternoon, there was a huge wet vomit spot on my sweat jacket that Robyn had decided to claim as her favorite place to sleep. Mostly water, but she was drinking water when I left this morning, and perhaps she over loaded on it. She ate a lot for breakfast, the only real solid food she has had since Sunday afternoon. She is still lethargic, but still manages to get excited when she sees Bentley. I got 10mls of fluid in her this afternoon without much of a struggle.Gonna give some more tonight. As long as she is trying, I will try.

Still have not seen a BM, so I think that might be good news. Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow morning.

I am feeling guilty that the others have not gotten as much attention as they should be getting since Robyn is taking up so much of my time. I will take the bottle of Metro back downstairs, and come back up and play with them for a while before I hit the hay.

No comments: